Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.
this might go over the heads of some of the kids on here.
did you just
This is the greatest post I have ever seen because it is both a pun and a harsh truth.
I showed this to my 11 year old brother and asked him if he knew what it was. He looked at it for a few seconds and said
"I dunno. a printer?"
how do teachers do notes then? like, only powerpoint presentations? but then you can’t add anything except writing on the board….or writing everything on the board in general. IDK seems like these things would still be useful in a classroom b/c you could print words onto the laminates but then also write on top of them….if I were a teacher I’D USE ONE
Actually, I’m not sure how popular these are, but when I was volunteering at an adult school, the ESL teacher actually had one of these SMART Boards that was connected to the computer and actually came with special inkless markers you could use to write over what was being projected. You could even control the page by tapping on the board like a giant tablet. THE FUTURE IS HERE. :o
It’s finally done - Hetalia Actor!AU part 4!
- The dog that plays Hana in the show is a pageant dog, so she had to have a litter of puppies to keep the genes going. When she did, they gave one of the puppies to Finland’s actor because he loves Hana so much. He calls her Hana the Second and brings her in sometimes to see her mum. (sent in by an anon)
- Denmark’s actor sometimes likes to flatten his hair and slick it back, but not for looks. During some scenes with the Axis, Italy’s and Japan’s actors burst out laughing suddenly because they can see Denmark’s actor imitating Germany’s actor’s scenes behind him in sync. The two also like to wear the same outfit on set and walk around acting as if they were a mirror and a reflection, even requesting for the hair/makeup crew to style their hair in the same way. (credits to doubleox515 and albinokiwi47)
- China’s actor always messes up and forgets his own lines, but for some reason always seems to remember everyone else’s perfectly.
- Wy and Sealand’s actors are super professional and can keep a straight face through the most physically awkward and funniest scenes, even when the adult actors are dying with laughter around them and completely screwing up their lines. When that happens they just shake their little heads in utter disapproval at the grown ups and wait patiently for them to get themselves together. (credits to nobutihavethegcse)
- The Netherlands’ actor loves sending progress shots of his hair being styled to the rest of the cast, even those who are in the same dressing room as him and have seen the whole process before.
Bonus - Italy’s and Germany’s actors being dorks at the premiere: